Your privacy is important to us.
When you visit our website or use our mobile application, we collect internet or electronic activity data (e.g., where you clicked, how long it took), device data, and IP address.
When you subscribe to and receive our marketing newsletter emails, we collect your name and email address. We also collect certain information about your internet or electronic activity regarding our marketing emails, such as if you open the email and if you click any links within the email.
When you become a customer, we collect your name, email address, phone number, postal address, commercial information (your purchase history with us) and your credit card or debit card number for payment.
We collect this information for the following purposes.
- Process transactions with you, authenticate you when you log in, and operate and maintain the Services
- Communicate with you about the Services, including confirming your purchases, responding to your support requests
- Provide customer support to resolve technical issues you encounter, to respond to your requests for assistance, to analyze information, and to repair and improve the Services
- Understand what products are meeting your needs
- Email you with special offers on products we think you might like
- Provide retargeted advertising
- Analyze what you have viewed and purchased to provide relevant product recommendations
- Analyze user activity data to determine where we need to improve user and customer experience
Detect security incidents
- Verify accounts and activity, monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity and identify violations of Service policies
Where We Collect Personal Information From
How We Share Personal Information
|What We Share||Who We Share It With (by category)|
Farmstead does not allow users under 18 years old. We will never knowingly collect (or sell) the personal information from persons under 18 years old.
You may exercise certain consumer rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) through this form.
Right to Know
You may request the information regarding the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected, as well as the sources of that information, the business purpose for collecting it, and what types of third parties we share or sell it with.
If you make a request more than twice in a 12-month period, you may be required to pay a small fee for this service.
Right to Deletion
You may exercise your right to deletion. We will delete any personal information that is not critical to the normal business operation of Farmstead from our records and direct all of our service providers to do the same.
We consider data to be critical to our business operation if they are used to:
- Provide goods or services to you
- Detect and resolve issues related to security or functionality
- Comply with legal obligations
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you exercise your consumer rights:
- We will not deny goods or services to you
- We will not charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- We will not provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
We do not sell any information that identifies you, such as your name or contact information. However, we do ask advertisers to track the online activity of our website visitors in order to advertise our services to them after they visit our website. This is called “retargeted advertising.” Under the CCPA’s broad definition of what it means to “sell” personal information, this form of advertising may be considered a “sale” of your information. The only information provided to the advertisers is your IP address, internet activity, and information about your device (such as the name and model number of your device). If you do not want us to provide this information to our advertisers, you may opt out here:
You may designate someone as an authorized agent to make a request under CCPA on your behalf. You can do this by providing written permission to authorize an agent to act on your behalf; the agent will need to verify their identity with us. Agents authorized by power of attorney are exempt from having to provide written permission, but must show documentation that power of attorney has been granted.
We will deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf.
Before we can respond to any CCPA requests, we will need to verify that you are who you say you are. Verification is important for preventing fraudulent requests and identity theft.
The verification process depends on which type of request you make. For requests to access specific information or requests to delete information, we may require a higher level of verification. Typically, identity verification will require you to confirm certain information about yourself based on information we have already collected.
When you make your initial request, please add the date when you joined Farmstead to the 'Notes' field. Additionally, we may ask you to reply from the email address we have on file for you that is associated with your name. If we cannot verify your identity, we cannot fulfill requests to exercise any rights accorded to you by CCPA.
If you have additional questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.